||Therapeutic Insight: Sepsis, a National Healthcare Crisis
- Timothy G. Buchman, PhD, MD, Special Advisor, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Clifford S. Deutschman, MS, MD, MCCM, Vice Chair, Research, Department of Pediatrics, Cohen Children’s Medical Center
Moderator: Ed Saltzman, Executive Chairman, Defined Health
||Therapeutic Insight: Immuno-Oncology’s Next Generation Therapies: What’s In, What’s Out, What’s Up-and-Coming
- Michael Aberman, MD, MBA, President and CEO, Quentis Therapeutics, Inc.
- Christopher Mortko, PhD, Head, Headquarters Search and Evaluation, Merck
- Michael Quigley, PhD, Executive Director, Lead, Oncology Discovery Biology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Dmitriy Zamarin, MD, PhD, Assistant Attending Physician, Gynecologic Medical Oncology, Immunotherapetics Service, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Moderator: Jeffrey M. Bockman, PhD, SVP, Head of Oncology Practice, Defined Health
||Therapeutic Insight: “Metabesity” – A New Path for Drug Development in Metabolic Disease?
- Chuck Gray, Director of Search and Evaluation, Global Drug Discovery, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Thomas C. Seoh, President & Chief Executive Officer, Kinexum
- Michael B. Zemel,PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, NuSirt Biopharma
Moderator: Danielle M. Marra, MS, MBA, Associate Principal, Defined Health