ShareVault’s Webinar: Paradigm Changing Technologies in Oncology: Catching the Next Wave of Platforms & Companies
Demy-Colton: Virtual Salon Series
October 8, 2020
- Linda Pullan, PhD, Founder, Pullan Consulting
- Jeffrey M. Bockman, PhD, EVP, Oncology Practice Head, Cello Health BioConsulting
- Katherine Bowdish, PhD, President & CEO, PIC Therapeutics
- Mary Haak-Frendscho, PhD, CEO, Spotlight Therapeutics
- Paul Juniewicz, PhD, Distinguished Fellow, Oncology, Takeda
- Carolyn Ng, PhD, Managing Director, Vertex Ventures
- Andrew Pierce, Vice President, Translational Biology, Crescendo Biologics
We realize the word paradigm is overused, especially in BioPharma. And doubly so in Oncology. The pace of our increased understanding of biology, cancer, the immune system, and the evolution of how to engineer in and/or around them are both so rapid that paradigms are overturned almost on a weekly basis.
You’ll hear panelists answer questions such as:
- What does it take to attract investors to a new approach?
- What attracts partners to a new platform?
- What data do they need to see?
- What are the challenges of development for multifunctionals and pleotropic targets compared to single target drug candidates?
- How do you think about patient stratification with these novel approaches, whether multi-functional or not?