Common Client Dilemmas
Please come to us for solutions to any of these all too common dilemmas:
- To best utilize resources and drive value, you need a strategic plan for which assets to keep and which to partner.
- Your investors are demanding to know how access to your Phase 2a drug will be managed by insurers and how does price affect that access?
- You are in charge of expanding/defending your franchise and want to better understand the next wave of innovation that could threaten your current portfolio or help to fill key gaps.
- You have a powerful platform but are not sure which targets and indications will bring you the fastest and/or best value inflection commensurate with development cost and risk.
- Your Phase 3 program just hit a snag, everything else you have is very early stage; you need an asset to fill the gap – ASAP.
- Your BD&L team has looked over every asset in your current disease focus and come up empty. You need to consider adjacencies or outright therapeutic expansion. Alternatively, perhaps your attractiveness criteria for assets are too narrow and merit reconsideration.
- You are considering partnering your lead asset because you need cash and want to validate your platform but aren’t confident of the best partner, deal structure or deal value to align with your corporate development goals.